Log in
Connecting for Kids logo: You're not alone. Save

Behavior Concerns

How do you know when your child's behavior should be discussed with your child's Primary Care Physician (PCP)?

Remember, control over one's emotions is a developmental process. Just like some children are slower to walk, some children need extra time to learn impulse control, anger management and patience. Working with a professional such as counselor or a psychologist can give your child the "emotional tutoring" they need to learn to manage their behavior.

What if I don't agree with my PCP's recommendation?

Remember, you can always get a second opinion from a different PCP if you don't agree with your PCP's assessment or if he/she won't refer you to a specialist.

Have more questions?

If you would like to talk to someone before contacting your PCP or school, please call or email today!
       1-440-250-5563  info@connectingforkids.org

When to discuss behavior concerns with your doctor | Connecting for Kids

Image credit: imagerymajestic, Freedigitalphotos.net

Call, text or email:

Phone: 1-440-570-5908
Email: info@connectingforkids.org


P.O. Box 45372
Westlake, Ohio 44145

Copyright 2015-2019, Connecting for Kids of Westlake

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software