This session is now full. Please register for our 1:00 Combined Basics/Advanced Session. If you'd like to be put on the waiting list for 11:30 please contact Laurie Demchak at firstname.lastname@example.org.NEW TEACH ME TO PLAY POLICY
Beginning in February 2015, Teach Me to Play will offer a 10:00 am Basics Session followed by an 11:30 am Advanced Session. If either of those sessions become full (8 families per session), we will open a 1:00 pm Combined Basics/Advanced Session. A minimum of 5 families must be registered per session in order for that session to be offered. Sessions will be cancelled by 10:00 am the day before (Thursday) if the minimum is not met. Please contact email@example.com or 440-864-2372 with any questions.
This free program is for parents/caregivers with children ages 3 to 6. Children under the age of 3 may not attend. Free child care is available for siblings (registration required).
Join us for a play-based program designed to model and teach parents/caregivers strategies to improve their child’s social interactions, facilitate communication, and manage behavior in a positive way. This program is designed for children who need help with communication and social skills. It is led by an Early Intervention Specialist in Behavior from the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
• Registration is required.
• You may only attend one session per month.
• If this is your first time registering for this program, please contact Laurie Demchak before registering. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-864-2372.
• If the session you want is full (registration is closed), please email email@example.com or call 440-864-2372 to be placed on a waiting list. Families on the waiting list are given first priority for next month's registration.
• Parent/caregiver must stay in the room with their child during the entire session.
• Please refrain from using cell phones during the session.
• No outside food/beverages can be brought into the session due to allergies.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
As parents, we understand that things arise last minute and you may not be able to attend a session as planned. However, we do ask that you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 440-864-2372 (including the day of the program) if you are unable to attend. We often have families on the waiting list that are able to attend last minute and we also need to report attendance to the organizations that provide funding for these programs. Therefore, it is helpful to have cancellation information. Thank you for your understanding.